Vacuums cleaners now become more and more common in our life as almost every household own at least one. Therefore, it seems quite essential to know how to operate and maintain your vacuum well. Vacuums work on simple operations, but it is not easy to keep them work effectively without good maintain.
How to Use a Vacuum Cleaner?
Here we give you some tips for you to operate and maintain your vacuum well. We hope this vacuums cleaner guide & tips can help:
- If you live in a multi-story building, you should begin with the top floor, the last rooms first and then move to other rooms.
- Always remember the “top-down’’ rule. It means you will clean the curtain first, and then the couch, table, carpets, and floor for the last one.
- When the filter gets full or too much dust, let clean it. Don’t make them spill because if the filter full, dirt and pet hair will be stuck in the wind port. That makes suction weaker, wastes more energy and electronics, and then the machine soon breaks down. Vacuum Filters should be replaced every six months.
- Empty the bin or tray on bagless models frequently. And clean the spinning brush underneath which clean directly the carpets. Look under the machine you can see the brush roll.
Look under the machine you can see the brush roll.
- Generally, it will be across the front of the bottom. If it is full of hair, thread, or other debris, it is time to clean it.
- Always remember to read manual instruction before using. It has all the essential things and important information you need to know.
- Remember to turn-off and wait until the motor stops spinning then turn on the machine every 5 minutes while using to avoid overheating.
- Check the suction hose more frequently to make sure that hair or wool yarn isn’t stuck.
- You should go to the care center every month to check and fix them. Just small care will help the vacuums last longer and remain strong suction.
- When choosing a vacuum, you should consider one of which cord is long enough to move the vacuum easily around the house without unplugging several times.
Operation instructions vacuum cleaner in the household.
- The vacuum must be unplugged before its accessories are assembled or disassembled.
- Never operate the vacuum without filter or in case the filter is being in the wrong position or be sucked.
- Do not put your vacuums into water or any other liquid
- Make sure your hands are dry while using vacuums.
Operate vacuum cleaner
- Assembling the accessories into the vacuum
- Pulling wire out and plug into the socket.
- Push the on/off button to turn the vacuum on and use.
- You should move slowly forward and backward on carpets/rugs. The vacuum can’t pick up dirt well if it moves too fast.
- You can adjust the suction power by using speed the button on the handheld.
- Be careful with the cord when it retracts, it can hurt you.
- When you clean the vacuum, turn off the machine before curling wire.
- Don’t vacuum in wet areas, as well as suck high temperature things and sharp materials.
Preserve your vacuum.
The vacuum is not working, let check if:
- The machine is not connected with outlet.
- Electric power source is off.
- The hose is not fitted with the machine.
Losing suction power, let check if:
- It can be sucked by somethings
- The filter can be clogged. Clean or change it.
- The canister or bin is full. Take dirt off canister/bin and clean it.
The vacuum is off while you are using let check if:
- The vacuum’s motor can be off when it is overheated.
- Turn off the machine by push the on/off button and unplug.
- Wait while it gets cooler for 30-40 minutes while examining pipes, nozzles, may be sucked.
- You can come back to work when your vacuum has been cool.